Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Kensley

These are what the girls picked out to get their teachers for Valentines Day.

So cute!

Kaytlyn

Kayley
February 14th, 2008
Okay so I have decided I want to do a blog book and I want there to be full years and since I have started 2008 I want to have most of what happened that year in my book. On Valentines Day I like to take the girls balloons to school. When I bought these I thought man that is a lot to pay for balloons, but when I got there I was able to deliver them to the classrooms. When I saw each one of their faces it made it all worth while they were so happy and I really think they all felt special. At night we ate by candle light as a family. It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend our Valentines Day. Mark brought me turtles and flowers.

No comments: