Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Christmas Eve

At the end of the night (which is usually after 12:30) Grammie reads the night before Christmas to all of the kids. Her voices are perfect and I think I might enjoy it even more then they do.







December 24, 2008
Well Christmas is finally here. Christmas Eve is so fun with my family. We have been doing Christmas Eve with the Johnson's since before I was born. Everyone is always late. We try to start early so we can be home before midnight but that NEVER happens. We start around 5 and after eating, chimes, bingo, presents, pictures, laughing, singing and cleaning up it is so late. Things are perfect just the way they are! My family is loud and big but what is better then that I say. I get teary eyed just writing this because I just feel that my kids are so lucky to be in this huge loud mess of a family. Both sides of our incredible family are huge just my sisters and Mark's siblings alone are tons of people. When I was young it was much smaller and really the more the merrier!

1 comment:

Jaime and Brent said...

It sounds like a long day but of course so much fun!