Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Christmas with Great Grandma Jarman


December 23, 2008
When we went to Grandma Jarman's for Christmas we enjoyed dinner and lots of fun. Mark does not eat pie. Well he doesn't unless it is the sour cream raisin meringue pie from his Grandma. She has perfected her mother's recipe and he loves it. I think it might be his favorite part of the holidays. I had the privilege of taking Grandma shopping. I have lost my grandparents so she hold a special place in my heart. We also went over at the beginning of the month to help her set up her Christmas tree. The girls are so happy to see her, they love her so much! And of course we all loved her cheese ball and excellent punch.

1 comment:

Jaime and Brent said...

I LOVE the punch, i don't know what the deal is but it is the best. I will let Mark keep the pie all to himself. None for me Thank You!