Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Christmas Day

Every year I seem to take this picture. I love to get them so excited before we see what Santa brought.

One more picture before they get to the stockings.

So cute!

Kaytlyn went on a treasure hunt(Kayley and Kensley went on a hunt for their ipods) and it ended in the yellow/guest room (not yellow anymore but to us it will always be the yellow room :) This is where our rockin family began.


New hiking backpack.

This is our tradition for Christmas night, PRIME RIB! Ami and her family come over and we all stay homeless in our jammies (Marks favorite). Grammie and Grandpa come too but they seem to always dress up for the occasion. When I go to get the rib roast I pick the biggest one. This year I had to cut two of the ribs off to get it into the oven. I guess I went a little over board. We relaxed and shared what we got for Christmas and the kids run and play in our Christmas mess...no cleaning on Christmas Day!

No comments: