Monday, April 13, 2009

Kensley's Book Exchange


Kensley's class made a cookbook and this card was on the front PRICELESS!

Sitting paciently for the exchange

Her excelent teacher Mrs. Mac

She loves sugar!

December 16, 2008
So most of the time things at the school are in the afternoon and Jaime will willingly watch the kids for me, but this one was in the morning and I found out too soon to reschedule my class. So what do I do I call my mom. Seriously what would I do with out her. She went to her class to watch her and Kenny was SO excited! When they came home I took this pic...It was early but my mom couldn't leave beause when she said goodbye Kenny welled up with tears so she caved and signed her out early. They went and had lunch together and then went back to her house and sewed. How great is she! Thanks Mom!

No comments: