Monday, July 20, 2009

Vegas

Brooke and Wayne with his cool guy glasses.

We went to see Cirque Du Soleil with Spencer and Lizeth. We had to wait to get our tickets.

We took a trip to Las Vegas with Mark's brothers and sister. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to be able to hang out without the kids (even though we missed them). Wayne was super fun with his cool glasses. We would have got there a little earlier if he didn't miss the turn (he had them on while driving at night). Man he makes me laugh! I rode the roller coaster that is outside of the New York New York. It was enough for me. Mark road several others and had a blast!

Leave it to Brent!

Jaime and I getting out of the heat at the Glacier Bar. Two thing Vegas is missing water that isn't $4 a bottle and benches.

Jaime and Brent

We stayed at the Luxor


Brent outside of the wax museum.

Our UFC guys. They felt a little silly taking the picture but they were good sports for me.

Again he just makes me laugh!

No comments: