Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Kensley!

The first party that we had was over at Janie's house. She got money to go pick out her gifts. So far she has bout cars, Lego Battles video game and scrapbook materials. She loves to play video games and craft. I guess she got both hobbies from Mark and I. She is so fun and full of energy. She is such a great kiddo.
I made her this cake for her Birthday. It was huge and delicious. She loved it and complimented me over and over.

Next she had her party with the Jarman side. She was so happy. She wanted the lego set the most and can't stop talking about how much she loves it. She also got another set from Aunt Mimi.
At school on her birthday she got her 7 balloons. I also came and brought her snacks to pass out for her classmates. She was so happy I could see it in her face.

And last she got her games from Mark and I. I sent Mark to the store and this is what he came home with. I think Dad picked out things he could play too lol. She was thrilled!






No comments: