Thursday, July 9, 2009

Disneyland Here We Come

February 2009
We had a lot of fun with this trip. We tricked the kids in thinking we were going to the cabin. They got a little restless and wondered why we were taking so long. We explained to them we needed to visit one of my friends. Mark kept them very busy with all of the electronics especially when we were close. Then I explained my friend lived in an apartment. They colored pictures for my friend and were very excited to meet her. We knocked on her door and my friend was really Grammie. She loved the pictures they gave her. We had them close their eyes and game them a Disneyland brochure. How fun was the screams and jumps! I missed the anticipation of the trip but loved the surprise at the same time.
I loved this picture. We waited so long to see the princesses (Mark got a little grumpy). When I got the pictures it was all worth it! They are just growing up so fast that it was fun to get these. How sweet are they.
They matched just so perfect with Sleeping Beauty. I love to dress them alike.

My mom and Richard were able to go with us. How special it was to have Grammie and Grandpa there with us.

Our Family

You can't go to Disneyland and not visit Mickey.

And of course Minnie

What a bunch of goofs.

2 comments:

Mike, Amy and Kids said...

How F.U.N.!!!!!! Nichole and Karl just did the same thing.... surprise and ALL!!!!! we need to get back there again, can you belive the last time and ONLY time was with you and Mark!!!! CRAZY!!!! We might go next IF I quit having babies.... LOL!!!! we need to call eachother!!!! great to see you, even if it's just pictures!!!!

The McLaws Family said...

OH what fun, what fun! The pictures are so cute, I love the matching outfits, you can keep track of them better too!