Monday, June 15, 2009

2008 4th of July

Allie and Kensley
Kayley Kaytlyn Kensley Allie Ethan Kaleb

Ethan Kaleb Kensley Ella Kaytlyn Kayley Landon

Kaytlyn and Kayley

What a ham! Kensley and Uncle Spencer

Mark and I

These kids are so lucky!
Kayley riding Ethan and Allie's quad she loved the foot brake


Me and Kaleb

My family at the parade

My family at the fireworks
2008 4th of JULY
When we were looking for a cabin this was the main reason we wanted to look in Show Low. The parade and rodeo are like no other! Brent, Brooke, and Spencer along with their families come up and we spend the holiday together. We went to the rodeo but I forgot to bring my camera. It was so much fun. Jaime and I stayed up an extra week with the kids. We missed Mark and Brent but had a blast with the kids!

No comments: