Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Day at Sherri's House









Thanksgiving Day November 27th, 2008
So you might be thinking where is DAD? Well he was elk hunting with Uncle Brent. We missed him but at least we got to spend the morning with him. Thank goodness he was home because I burned my finger with steam from the yams. We had a lot of fun at Aunt Sherri's house. After an awesome dinner I ALWAYS spend endless hours looking at the adds with my sisters, mom, and nieces and of course Seth too. Black Friday is a huge tradition in my family. Janie drug me out to Arizona Mills at midnight and then we made our way to Walmart in Surprise. I shopped with mom, Janie, Ami, Seth, Jaime, Brooke, Sherri, Jayme, and Josalyn. Such a fun and crazy shopping day!

2 comments:

Joanne Jarman said...

That is so funny! I was at AZ Mills at midnight too! Acutally, I got there about 1am and left when a huge gang fight broke out in the food court!

Jaime and Brent said...

That is one serious table. Holy Cow. It is so nice that Sheri has space for your entire family to sit and eat together. It sounds like you had a fun day.